How do we protect your information?
The communications channel between the Ampere Translations website and its users is secured by state-of-the-art SSL technology. We will not sell or distribute any personal or company-related information to third parties or share such information with third parties unless required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to update this policy as and when required. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to keep informed about any changes.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
We only collect personal or company-related information data when you request an online quote or subscribe to our newsletter.
By requesting an online quote or subscribing you are agreeing to share this information with us.
How do we use your information?
Ampere Translations uses the collected data in order to better understand your needs and to optimize the range of services which we can provide you with, and in particular for the following reasons where applicable:
– Internal record keeping
– Improving our products and services
– Customising our website to better serve the needs of our customers.
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
– To follow up with them after correspondence.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please inform us if you believe that the linked websites violate applicable law or contain questionable content.