Our team of Finnish translators
- Our team of professional translators, editors and copywriters are native speakers of Finnish, English, German, Swedish, Norwegian and more languages. We can help you with all your multilingual needs.
- Our language experts have many years of experience (+ 10 years in most cases). This means that they know the ins and outs of the languages they work in and can overcome any particular linguistic challenge successfully.
- We help companies in many different industries. Our translation services cover a wide range of sectors, from e-commerce to e-learning and more.
- Do you need to translate large volumes of content? Thanks to our cutting-edge translation software and in-depth knowledge of your industry, we are ready to help you with your project.
If you are ready to partner with a translation agency, get in touch today.
About the Finnish language
Finnish, along with Estonian, is part of the Baltic-Finnic subgroup of the Finno-Ugrian languages. It is spoken by around six million speakers in Finland and some parts of Russia.
Here are three fun facts about Finnish:
- ‘Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas’ is the longest word in this language. It means ‘airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student’.
- The number of case forms for nouns is staggering: fifteen!
- Finnish is gender-neutral.
When it comes to expanding into a new market, speaking the same language as your clients will increase their confidence in you as it demonstrates a helpful attitude.
This is particularly true when it comes to your online presence. Studies show that more than 70% of online shoppers prefer to make online purchases in their native language. Moreover, 40% say they would never buy from websites in a different language.
Thanks to more than 15 years of experience providing translation services from and into Finnish, and our expertise in different sectors, we can help you with different types of content such as websites, press releases, product descriptions, brochures, video content, and more. Get in touch today to start your translation journey.