Face-to-face interpreting has been the most common form of interpreting used in the public sector, allowing two parties to communicate with the help of an interpreter. It is ideal for situations where you need an interpreter and there is a certain amount of notice, such as a medical appointment or an international conference.
Telephone interpreting offers more flexibility than traditional face-to-face interpreting. You not only have access to our extensive network of linguists in your language pair, but it also eliminates the need for everyone to be in the same room since all the parties can access the call from anywhere.
The interpreter is available at the other end of the phone, and you can be connected in just a few minutes. This is a cost-effective and immediate solution for situations when the need for interpreting arises with little notice.
Video interpreting is becoming an increasingly popular service in medical settings, schools and government agencies as all parties usually feel more connected and open up more when they can see each other.
With video remote interpreting, all participants can join the video call on platforms like FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom or Teams via a tablet, smartphone, or laptop.
Consecutive interpreting is the most common form of interpreting in face-to-face interpreting, telephone interpreting and video interpreting. The interpreter listens to the speaker for about a minute while making notes, and then delivers the message – lengthening the duration of the meeting.
The interpreter listens to the speaker and delivers the target message with only a few seconds of delay. They need technical equipment (a booth, headphones and microphones) and it is often used in conferences, on TV and for large audiences.
- Professional qualifications: Our interpreters are qualified and vetted for each job, and are thoroughly assessed at the recruitment stage so you can have peace of mind.
- Compliance: If requested, our interpreters can also be DBS checked and/or registered with a Professional Translation and Interpreting Association.
- Industry knowledge: We select our interpreters in accordance with the specialism of your event; our interpreting services cover a wide range of settings in the public and private sectors, from routine care appointments to webinars.
- Security: Our cloud-based technology and solutions with 256-bit encryption follow the best practices of website security; for clients who require additional layers of security, we are able to offer customised solutions.
- Housing associations
- Council and local authorities
Our interpreting services are available in more than 150 languages including a wide range of dialects. Our most popular language combinations are English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Chinese and Arabic.